DSpace Repository

Funcionamiento familiar y conducta agresiva en asolescentes de la I.E.E Lizarzaburú - El Porvenir, 2012

Show simple item record

dc.contributor.advisor Villanueva Valeriano, Tomasa Belinda
dc.contributor.author Quiliche Chávez, Anai Caroline
dc.contributor.author Valverde Méndez, Laura Inés
dc.date.accessioned 2019-09-18T00:25:16Z
dc.date.available 2019-09-18T00:25:16Z
dc.date.issued 2013-05-13
dc.identifier.uri http://dspace.unitru.edu.pe/handle/UNITRU/13866
dc.description This research quantitative, descriptive and correlational was perfomed during the months of August to September 2012, the state educational institution Lizarzaburu, El Porvenir, was designed to determine the relationship between of family functioning level and the degree of aggressive behavior of teenagers in the 4th and 5th degree of secondary. The sample was perfomed of 104 teenagers, for data collection using two instruments: family functioning scale created by David Olson and cols. (1991) and aggression test created by Pinedo, Ferreyra and cols. (1997). The data were obtained are presented in statistical tables of single and double entry. The discussion results se obtained the following findings: the 86.5 percent of teenagers presented a level good of family functioning, while the percent remaining (13.5 percent) presented a level regular family functioning. The 70.2 percent of teenagers presented aggressive behavior in low degree; so that 28.8 percent, presented aggressive behavior in moderate degree and the 1 percent, presented high degree. The analysis relationship between the study variables, was performed using the by square test obtained a significant relationship between of family functioning level and the degree of aggressive behavior of teenagers. es_PE
dc.description.abstract La presente investigación de tipo cuantitativo, descriptivo y correlacional se realizó durante los meses de Agosto a Setiembre del 2012, en la Institución Educativa Estatal Lizarzaburú, El Porvenir, con el objetivo de determinar la relación entre el nivel de funcionamiento familiar y el grado de conducta agresiva en los adolescentes del 4to y 5to grado de secundaria. La muestra estuvo conformado por 104 adolescentes, para la recolección de datos se utilizaron dos instrumentos: Escala de Funcionamiento Familiar de Olson y cols. (1991) y el Test de Agresividad de Pinedo, Ferreyra y cols. (1997). Los datos obtenidos sonpresentados en cuadros estadísticos de simple y doble entrada. De la discusión de los resultados se obtuvieron las siguientes conclusiones: El 86.5 por ciento de los adolescentes presentaron un buen nivel de funcionamiento familiar, mientras que el porcentaje restante (13.5 por ciento) presentó un nivel regular de funcionamiento familiar. El 70.2 por ciento de los adolescentes presentaron conducta agresiva en grado bajo; en tanto que el 28.8 por ciento, lo presentó en grado moderado y el 1 por ciento, presentó en grado alto. El análisis de la relación entre las variables de estudio, se realizó mediante la prueba de Chi cuadrado obteniéndose una relación significativa entre el nivel de funcionamiento familiar y el grado de conducta agresiva de los adolescentes. es_PE
dc.description.uri Tesis es_PE
dc.publisher Universidad Nacional de Trujillo es_PE
dc.rights info:eu-repo/semantics/openAccess es_PE
dc.source Universidad Nacional de Trujillo es_PE
dc.source Repositorio institucional - UNITRU es_PE
dc.subject Adolescente es_PE
dc.subject funcionamiento familiar es_PE
dc.subject conducta agresiva es_PE
dc.title Funcionamiento familiar y conducta agresiva en asolescentes de la I.E.E Lizarzaburú - El Porvenir, 2012 es_PE
dc.type info:eu-repo/semantics/bachelorThesis es_PE
thesis.degree.level Bachiller es_PE
thesis.degree.name Lic. en Enfermería es_PE
thesis.degree.discipline Enfermera(o) es_PE
thesis.degree.grantor Universidad Nacional de Trujillo Facultad de Enfermería es_PE


Files in this item

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record

Search DSpace


Browse

My Account